Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Sealing Time

We were able to have Gemma sealed to our family in early February. Our "lifers", the Monsons, came out from Provo.
It was a great weekend!!!
A bunch of us met at the park, so everyone could see Danielle and kids.

Jamie, Nadia, Danielle & me at the Temple.
My sweet family. :)

I miss my Danielle!!!!!

Cute story about Kade...
Sunday morning the day after the sealing, Gemma was on the couch, I was doing dishes and Kade was whispering to Gemma. I turned the water down, so I could listen, and this is what my sweet 4 year-old said, "Gemma, you get to be in our family forever now, because we were sealed at the Temple yesterday. It was a little bit boring, but we get to be best friends forever."
The sweet honesty and understanding of my little boy brought some tears to my eyes.
Too cute!

1 comment:

bryn said...

What fun recent posts. I love all the pictures; so fun to see all that you guys have been up to. Next time you are in Phoenix call, we would love to all get together.